feature by Andreas Bolm,
68 min., Germany 2016
- No, I didn’t know.
- But you did know that the flypaper could kill a cat, didn’t you? Didn’t you know that it could even kill a man?
- Yes...I knew it was poison...but not as strong as that.
Words and phrases, fragments of a trial: peasant women poisoning their men.
On the roads of Hungary a judge is haunted by his own voice.
Jacques Nolot is the wandering judge obsessed by the grip of the past.
A film noir based on a true story.
- Script & Director, Photographer:
- Andreas Bolm
- Claire Atherton
- Cast Judge:
- Jacques Nolot
- pickpocket production
- Nipkow Programm 2013
- Akademie Schloss Solitude Winter/Spring 2014
- CNAP Centre national des arts plastiques, France 2016